Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-thon: Hour 8

OK, I am back in the saddle again.  After lunch I started half-heartedly reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.  I am not sure why I have been resisting starting this book, except that so many other people like it, I am afraid I am not going to.  And so far, I am on page 47 and it's... interesting.  Too early to say anything more about it, but it's not at all like I thought it was going to be.  I'm going to keep at it and see what develops.

In other news, I have been keeping up with everyone's progress and activity on all the mini-challenges, and Twitter, and Instagram -- and it's all a little overwhelming.  I haven't done anything with any of it myself, except maybe a little Twittering.  But it's all been fun so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment